Ghost in the Cloak Society of Life Abundant in the Face of Death Imminent
Courtesy of Analog Tattoo: The second annual meeting of the Ghost in the Cloak Society of Life Abundant in the Face of Death Imminent has once again flared and vanished. This year’s chosen temple was the forever unsanctified Cinebar. (This place ruined my fucking life… I love it there.) All love and respect to everyone who came out to celebrate the long road we’ve all been walking…
- Maintain an active social network amongst the tattooers and serious collectors of the Analog Tattoo Arts Kolectiv.
- Relax amongst brethren.
- Encourage all further progress along the path of the tattoo.
- See some cool tattoos.
Roughly Ordered Minutes:
- Casually congregated at each individual’s pace at Cinebar.
- Got half naked.
- Made and/or reaffirmed acquaintances.
- Delivered to the digestive organ of animate selves various quantities of beer.
- Discussed in varying detail the marks up the skins and/or other topics of varying importance.
- Precariously situated selves on and around the main booze staging area for to take a commemorative photograph.
- Exhausted the allocated supply of libations.
- Disappeared into the night.
Thanks to everyone for attending.
Special thanks to:
SBEN95 and CJAR03 for helping set up. RLYN04 for making the t-shirts and posters. JRUI04 and crew for the libations. CHEF07 and JVAD09 for the nourishment. MAXD95 for the image captures. SUME04 and TDEG09 for forging the keys.
You must log in to post a comment.