We have exciting news to share! It’s official: The Tattoo Artist Magazine Directory app is here!
We have worked diligently to create an app unlike any other, one that will highlight you, your work and your shop in the public eye, while simultaneously educating clients about quality tattoo work by exposing them to the best tattoos in the world. Working together we can help raise ARTIST awareness in our culture… To get your profile visit tamdirectory.com.
- The App features an ‘Artist Elite Profile package’ which connects the user to your personal profile, contact information, address, phone number, website, email, bio page, tattoo style, updatable photo gallery, social media links to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
- Along with the Artist Elite Profile you will also receive a FREE shop listing on the directory.* The TAM Directory App was designed to drive attention, traffic and customers to the doorstep of the world’s BEST Tattoo Artists.
- Are you a traveling tattoo artist? Clients can learn about you, view your personal portfolio and even find out how to get appointments with you while at home or abroad. When you’re on the road traveling to conventions or doing guest spots, simply update your profile and pin yourself to new locations on the journey.
- In addition to this we also feature a “Featured Artist” section where we honor top talent and their accomplishments by showcasing you in our Featured Artists tab. The Featured Artists tab will provide a direct link to sites, shops, phone numbers and addresses, as well as present a 5 photo portfolio of current work and selected portions of Tattoo Artist Magazine featured articles.
- These features combine in powerful ways, allowing potential clients instant access to the world’s best tattooers!
- And users of the TAM Directory App also have exclusive access to the new Tattoo Culture Newsfeed. The Newsfeed showcases more than 100 blogs chosen by tattooers for being the very best representation of our tattoo community.
- To maximize your exposure inquire about having your blog featured on the Tattoo Culture Newsfeed. It couldn’t be easier! Simply email a note and your blog’s link to email@example.com for immediate inclusion. If you do not currently have a personal or shop blog but would like to find out how to lend your voice to the ongoing Tattoo Culture dialog, simply email Nicki for TAM-Blog guidelines, ideas and our suggestions. We’ll help you create a unique theme for your blog and provide you with free services to help compose, edit and even post your content on the TAM-Blog Community Site! (Currently registering more than 70,000 views per month!)