– TAM SPECIAL: SAVE 15% on ANY new sticker order – just use the code: “TAM15” @checkout!! www.MakeStickers.com
Fact:When you put a sticker in the hands of your customer or fan, they become a marketing vehicle for your brand!
Tattoo Artist Magazine welcomes MakeStickers.com as a new advertiser.
This is SUPER COOL for anyone who wants some rad stickers to pass out or sell and to increase their notoriety &/or Brand. — As artists and designers themselves, the team at MakeStickers developed an easy and affordable online die cut sticker program using proprietary technology. They knew that at any given moment a tattoo artist, studio owner or even enthusiast needs handouts to promote their brand, event or interest.
Before the launch of MakeStickers.com, business owners were faced with a very cumbersome process to get their hands on custom stickers, a seemingly magic marketing tool. They had to jump through hoops like minimum orders, surprise set-up fees and long delivery times.
Makestickers.com is breezy easy. Simply upload your logo or design, review your preview, choose your quantity, and place your order! Their design team manually reviews every order to make sure it looks perfect.
- NO minimum order!
- NO set up fees!
- NO hidden fees!
- Standard shipping is FREE
- Orders printed in shipped with in a few days!
The really cool part is it doesn’t matter if you want one fickin’ awesome sticker as a gift or if you need thousands for a trade show – makestickers.com is the best source for your promotional stickers. Period.
Why Stickers Matter in YOUR Marketing
- Cool stickers are compelling and profitable. Not only do people love free stickers, but you don’t have to search past the display case at any Spencer’s gift store to see true fans will pay for stickers too!
- Stickers last! Once your fan puts your sticker on their vehicle bumper, their laptop case, on their luggage or locker . . . that sticker is forever advertising your brand to everyone who sees it.
- Stickers are affordable! Unlike many other marketing items, stickers are affordable and with com you can order as many or as few as you need. You will never be left with a stack of out of date stickers that end up in the trash and you can always reorder your past designs.
- Stickers are versatile! As a business owner or event organizer, stickers can be added to the outside of gift bags, instrument cases, signage etc. Stickers give you the flexibility to put your brand anywhere you want it.
Why Use MakeStickers.com
You only have to check out Matt McKoin, the Vice President of Graphicsland (parent company of MakeStickers),to understand why they have a special interest in the tattoo industry. Their team members are artists who are dedicated to serving artists. They know the power of putting a great design into the hands of fans and know that when it’s simple and affordable, business owners have an opportunity to make their brand a household name. Plus, with over 40 years in the biz, they are committed to delivering high-quality American-made products to their loyal customers.
And, as they say, don’t take our word for it, check out their Google Reviews!
Need more inspiration? Check out Makestickers.com on social media!
Also, check out the full Graphicsland lineup of MakeStickers.com, MakeSigns.com, and MakePins.com for stickers, posters, vinyl banners, window signage, vehicle magnets and more!
(Even though we really like them-) This is a paid advertisement for MakeStickers.com. Tattoo Artist Magazine, its publishers, editors or staff does not evaluate advertised products or services nor assess advertising claims. Neither the appearance of advertising on any Tattoo Artist Magazine online site, nor reference to a product within the same, constitutes a guarantee nor endorsement of the quality or value of such product or of the claims make for it by its manufacturer. Tattoo Artists Magazine reserves the right to decline or refuse advertisements.