Wanted Guest Bloggers!
Promote your brand, knowledge or expertise with TAM!
Your article, with your bi-line and links.
Contribute an Entire Blog and help us accomplish our mission to educate others.
- Blogs need to contain 6-8 images, be about 500 words in length, and include links to your sites and social pages.
- Educational, Inspiration, or Entertainment.
- Quality, thoughtful article submissions only.
- Great topics are:
- How to’s
- Personal Tattoo Story
- Tattooing Industry/Customer Pet Peeves
- Convention & Event Reviews
- Product Reviews
- Profile of Your Favorite Artist
- Customer Profile or Story
- Documenting Multi Session Work
- How Tattoos Have Broken Down Barriers or Created Barriers for You
- Tattooing Around the World
- Tattoo Etiquette
Being a Guest Blogger is a great way to
- To promote yourself as an artist
- Be a subject matter expert / promote your expertise
- Build your writing portfolio and show diversity of topics
- Build back links to your website (SEO juice)
- Create a voice in the tattoo community
Stuff you need to know:
- Submissions are not a guarantee of publication.
- Submissions must be exclusive to Tattoo Artist Magazine, it cannot be published anywhere else online.
- We reserve the right to make edits to your blog, however, we will not change your overall theme or message.
- Email your blog submission in a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org –
- If your blog is published, we will notify you
- Blogs are published on www.tattooartistmagazineblog.com which receives about 1 million hits per month
Check out Guest Blogger Dan Henk‘s latest submission.
Send your blog and images to
Be sure to include your complete contact information!